1. Dennis is real, shares real stories and real
strategies that change people’s lives. that’s why
Dennis is re-booked over and over again.
2. Dennis makes the event planners look great
because he engages the attendees and keeps
them on the edge of their seats wanting more.
3. As a Talk Show Host/Producer for 7 years, Dennis is a celebrity and he currently
appears in movies like Home of the Brave” with Samuel L. Jackson, “Lies and
Illusions” with Christian Slater and Cuba Gooding Jr., “Benny & Joon” with
Johnny Depp, “The River Murders” with Ving Rhames, “Falling Up” with Snoop
Dogg and “Z-Nation” with Tom Everett Scott.
In addition Dennis was the game show host for “Successful Aging in the
Northwest.” The documentary “Choosing Success” produced by ESD101 is
based on Dennis’s life. In addition Dennis has been written up in newspapers,
appears in the news, and most importantly, he is an international expert speaker
that will change your life!
4. Dennis’ programs are engaging, humorous, fast-paced and informative.
Attendees will have a great time while being entertained and educated.
Dennis has a wonderful ability to tailor his programs to fit your audience,
plus he offers a satisfaction guarantee!
Dennis is UThe Ideal Speaker or Emcee Ufor:
* Women’s Leadership Conferences
* Men’s Leadership Conferences
* Chamber of Commerce
* Non-Profit Events
* Staff Development
* Any other event where a dynamic, interactive, humorous speaker and or Master of Ceremonies is needed to take your event to the next level.
“Thank you for the many roles you played during our Cultural Diversity Institute. You have my great admiration for the way you captured the remarks of the other presenters in your closing comments. That special touch helped to remind each of us what we had learned during the institute!” - Kathryn Bennett, Executive Director, American Red Cross